About Me

My photo
I want to share ways to create a signature style in home design for others by offering ideas and pictures as examples.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A Fabric Re-Do

What a difference a little fabric can make. My diningroom/breakfast room chairs are covered in an orange and gold fabric. My table is the Ballard Design sculptured ancanthus leaf table.



                             The drapes are cream silk with orange embroirdered flowers on them.


The orange and cream flowers on the hunt table in the diningroom pulled it all together.

  

My livingroom, that flows into the diningroom, had ocean blue drapes and matching blue throw pillows. I forgot to take a picture of the blue drapes before I took them down. But the blue pillow in the picture is the same color as the drapes were.

   
  
                     And here are my new custom Liz Claiborne Breda Orange/apricot velvety drapes!


     Here is a pic of one of the throw pillows. My camera is not showing how rich and beautiful the color is.


This is closer to the real rich color.



xoxo,
later

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful this orange draperies! I know that it is hard to show the real colour on a picture! But I know it is beautiful! I LOVE using orange in an interior! Well done!
    xx
    Greet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new drapes....feels very fresh and warm!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog